From now on :

1. I must concentrate and struggle to achieve what I want (8 wish lists, still left 4, will fulfill it before reach 25). I must put in more effort to move forward to achieve the target.

2. Although I have a job, I still have doubts lingering in my mind. For how many more years must I endure this routine lifestyle doing the same thing over and over again? It insanity. I have dreams and I want to realize my dreams.

3. Everything that I will be facing in the future will guide me to do better. For my life and for my family.

3 Orang Berkata-kata:

Azlan said...

If previously you can achieve until the 4th wishing list, nothing possible for the other 4..

Rezeki dan jodoh mmg telah ditetapkan..cuma kita perlu berusaha..

Gambatte Kudasai!!!

aleya said...

i hv no wishlist at all...maknenye hdupku ni tiada arah tujuan ker? thinking ;(

Miss Haniza said...

bkn mcm tu my dear aleya..wishlist tu act as guidance je :)..